With the increasing demand of high precision machining, the relevant precision machining technology has also developed rapidly, among which the precision laser cutting machine has gained more and more recognition in the market。
Precision laser cutting machine based on thin plate processing technology, high precision, fast speed, smooth cut, generally no need for follow-up processing; Cutting heat affected area is small, plate deformation is small; High machining accuracy, good repeatability, no damage to the surface of the material。 At present, the application of precision machining industry is increasing, PCB board cutting, microelectronic circuit template precision cutting, glasses industry, jewelry industry。
Laser precision machining has the following notable features:
1. Wide range: laser precision machining has a wide range of objects, including almost all metal materials and non-metallic materials; Suitable for sintering, punching, marking, cutting, welding, surface modification and chemical vapor deposition. While electrochemical processing can only process conductive materials, photochemical processing is only applicable to corrosion-prone materials, and plasma processing is difficult to process some materials with high melting point.
2. Precise and meticulous: laser beam can be focused to a very small size, so it is especially suitable for precision machining. In general, laser precision machining is superior to other traditional machining methods because of its low quality and high precision.
3. High speed and high speed: in terms of machining cycle, edm tool electrode requires high precision, high loss and long machining cycle; The design work of cathode mould of machining cavity and surface in electrochemical machining is large and the manufacturing cycle is long. Photochemical processing process is complex; However, laser precision machining is simple to operate and convenient to adjust the width of cutting seam, which can be used for high-speed carving and cutting according to the pattern output by computer. The processing speed is fast and the processing cycle is shorter than other methods.
4. Safe and reliable: laser precision machining is non-contact processing, which will not cause mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress on materials; Compared with edm and plasma arc machining, its thermal impact zone and deformation is very small, so it can process very small parts.
5. Low cost: it is not limited by the quantity of processing. For small batch processing service, laser processing is cheaper. For the processing of large products, the mold manufacturing cost of large products is very high, laser processing does not need any mold manufacturing, and laser processing completely avoids the edge collapse caused by material punching and shearing, which can greatly reduce the production cost of enterprises and improve the product grade.
6. Small cutting seam: the laser cutting slit is generally 0.1-0.2mm.
7. Smooth cutting surface: no burr on the cutting surface of laser cutting.
8。 Small thermal deformation: the laser cutting seam of laser processing is thin, fast and concentrated, so the heat transferred to the cut material is small, and the deformation caused by the material is very small。
9. Material saving: laser processing adopts computer programming, which can be used to cut materials of products of different shapes to maximize the utilization rate of materials and greatly reduce the material cost of enterprises.
10. Very suitable for the development of new products: once the product drawings are formed, you can immediately carry out laser processing, and you can get the new product in the shortest time.
In general, laser precision machining technology has many advantages over traditional machining methods, and its application prospect is very broad.